Monday, November 3, 2008

Where is Fiona Apple?


I don't know if any of you have heard of Fiona Apple, but where the hell is she? (If you don't know who she is google her)
Her last album(Extraordinary Machine) was released on 2005 and she did a few appearances and other stuff but she suddenly disappeared. It sucks because she's such an amazing talent. Her lyrics are wonderful and her voice as well. And today I was looking up the piano tabs for her song " Not About Love" when I thought "I haven't seen anything new of her in a while" and tried to search for anything new that she's doing and found nothing. Her Myspace page still has the old tours she's made last year, but nowhere near where I live so that doesn't count.
She's one of my favorite artists and hopefully she comes out with new songs, new something. She's probably working on something, hopefully.
Ciao for now,
Rayi

No comments: